Wednesday, September 17, 2008

pod casts

We are currently working on a pod casting contest for teens! It's for Teen Read Week in Oct. where they talk about their favorite teen or reading list book. We are also having teen volunteers record pod casts for us. We have found they really like or they do not want to do it at all. We use the free software called podbean. So far this has been my experience with pod casts as I have not had much personal use with them. We would like to create staff pod casts on upcoming programs. We are still working out the details such as how to get them hooked on to the catalog and library website.

I liked looking at the pickle site on pod casts. I can't believe there are so many out there. I spent way too much time looking at them and could have spent a lot more.

No comments: